
Boracay's BEST Kept Secret: Club Ten Beach Resort! ✨ (Unbelievable Views!)
Boracay's BEST Kept Secret: Club Ten Beach Resort! ✨ (Unbelievable Views!) - A Messy, Honest, and Surprisingly Wonderful Review!
Okay, alright, buckle up buttercups, because I'm about to spill the tea, the calamansi juice, and maybe even a little bit of sand from my toes about Club Ten Beach Resort in Boracay. Forget those perfectly edited Instagram posts; this is the real deal, folks. This is a review written after sun-drenched days, late-night chats with the staff, and, yes, a few questionable decisions involving happy hour.
(Accessibility & Getting In)
First things first, let's talk about getting there. Boracay itself is a bit of a trek, a ferry ride from Caticlan airport. Club Ten? Well, it's not exactly right on White Beach, thank goodness. It's tucked away, which is the best part. Accessibility-wise, I didn't see a lot of explicitly wheelchair-friendly features in the usual sense (like ramps everywhere, I'm talking about). The terrain is a bit hilly; the resort has an elevator and it seems manageable but i suggest reaching out to them directly if you need this. But honestly, that seclusion? Totally worth it. Plus, they've got airport transfer sorted, which is a lifesaver. Also, the doorman is basically a local celebrity. He's a legend.
(Safety & Sanitation: Did I Survive? You Betcha!)
This is where I get serious for a hot sec. During my stay, the world was still kind of… iffy on the germ front. Club Ten gets HUGE points for making me feel safe. They've got the anti-viral cleaning products game down. Daily disinfection in common areas? Check. Staff trained in safety protocol? Double-check. Hand sanitizer everywhere? You bet your bottom dollar. And look, sometimes, the "safe dining setup" felt a little… clinical. But hey, I'd rather eat in a slightly clinical environment than, you know, get sick. They were also really accommodating if I wanted to opt-out the room sanitization - I liked this option, it felt less wasteful.
(Rooms: My Personal Beach Paradise)
Okay, let's talk rooms. My room had the unbelievable views they promise. Honestly, I spent a ridiculous amount of time just staring out the window. I saw the sun rise, the moon shimmer, and a few questionable fishermen (not judging!). My room had a balcony (essential!), air conditioning that actually worked (bliss!), a mini-bar (a little dangerous!), and – get this – free Wi-Fi! And free Wi-Fi that actually worked! Free Wi-Fi in all rooms! This is huge, people. My personal anecdote here: I had a deadline to send a work, and everything just worked here.
The bed was huge, the pillows fluffy, and I could actually get a solid night's sleep. No street noise, no screaming kids (sorry, kids!), just the gentle lapping of the waves. The blackout curtains are a must for those lazy mornings. And hey, they even provide bathrobes and slippers! Living the life of luxury, I swear. My bathroom was clean, the water pressure was good, and the complimentary toiletries were a nice touch. Not a huge deal, but definitely appreciated.
(Dining, Drinking, and Snacking: Survived on Adobo and Cocktails (Mostly))
Let's face it, food is important, and they have so many things to offer!
- Restaurants: Club Ten has a few restaurants. Food was available in the restaurant, or via room service (24-hour!).
- Dining and Drinks: The poolside bar is a must-do. They do a solid happy hour, too. They have a bar, they serve coffee/tea in restaurant, even small desserts in restaurant!
- Alternative Meal Arrangements: I didn't have any dietary restrictions, but I saw them accommodating others. They were accommodating and willing to personalize.
- Breakfast: I skipped the continental breakfast and just picked something out of the menu. They had a buffet in restaurant, an Asian breakfast, and Western breakfast (if you're into that!).
I spent a lot of time at the poolside bar. They had a bottle of water and snacks and you could buy salads in the restaurant, but let me tell you, I survived on adobo. I would always go back for the soup in the restaurant. (I'm a fan of soup).
(Things to Do & Ways to Relax: Beyond the Beach)
Okay, so, yeah, the beach is right there. But Club Ten wasn't just about sunbathing (though I did my fair share of that, don't judge).
- Massage: Massage is a non-negotiable. So, so good. You can also get a body scrub and body wrap, too.
- Swimming Pool: They had a gorgeous swimming pool with a view.
- Spa/Sauna/Steamroom: I didn't try all the spa stuff, but it looked amazing. The spa area was beautiful and serene.
- Gym/Fitness: They have a little fitness center area if you want to keep up with your exercise.
- Activities: This place is more chill than a lot of places in Boracay.
- Things to do: When I was tired, I had nothing to do but to relax.
(The Quirks & the Quirksy Stuff)
Okay, let's get real. No place is perfect.
- The elevator… it's a little slow. But hey, you're on vacation, what's the rush?
- Cashless payment service. I had to carry cash everywhere.
- Pets allowed unavailable. I'm not picky about this, but I do like pets.
- The soundproofing… was okay but not perfect.
- The staff… They were amazing. They handled my endless requests with patience and a smile. The staff is one of the best things about the resort.
(For the Kids (if you've got 'em))
They seem pretty family/child friendly. I didn't have any kids with me, but the resort seemed to cater to families. They have babysitting services as well as kids menu.
(The Verdict: Is Club Ten Beach Resort Worth It? HELL YES!)
Look, this place isn't perfect. It's not a slick, overly-manicured resort. But that's what makes it so charming. From the unbelievable views to the incredibly friendly staff, Club Ten Beach Resort is a gem.
Here's my honest take:
- Cleanliness and safety: Absolutely top-notch. Peace of mind is priceless.
- Rooms: Comfortable, well-appointed, and with that view… swoon!
- Dining: Delicious, convenient, and with a good variety.
- Relaxation: This place is designed for relaxation, not partying.
Final Verdict: Book it. Seriously. Just book it.
✨ Unbelievable Offer: Escape to Club Ten Beach Resort & Get the Sun-Kissed Getaway You Deserve! ✨
Stop dreaming, start living – Boracay's BEST Kept Secret is calling!
Are you craving a vacation that's more than just a vacation? Do you yearn for breathtaking views, a place to truly unwind, and service that goes the extra mile? Then look no further than Club Ten Beach Resort in Boracay!
Why Choose Club Ten?
- Unrivaled Views: Wake up to panoramic vistas of the pristine Boracay coastline from your private balcony. Your Instagram feed (and your soul) will thank you!
- Absolute Serenity: Escape the crowds and immerse yourself in a tranquil oasis, perfect for couples, families, or solo adventures.
- Safety First: Rest easy knowing that Club Ten prioritizes your well-being with meticulous cleanliness, hygiene protocols, and a dedicated team.
- Delicious Dining: Savor mouthwatering Asian and international cuisine, sip cocktails by the pool, and treat yourself to unforgettable culinary experiences.
- Unforgettable Relaxation: Rejuvenate with a soothing massage, unwind in the Spa, or simply bask in the sun – Club Ten is your personal paradise.
- Best Kept Secret: Escape the tourist traps and discover a hidden gem, offering an authentic Boracay experience.
Exclusive Offer for You:
BOOK NOW and receive:
- 20% OFF your stay!
- Complimentary Airport Transfer (a stress-free start to your vacation!)
- Daily Breakfast for Two!
- Guaranteed Upgrade to a room with the best view available! (subject to availability)
But that's not all!
Book within the next 7 days, and we'll also include:
- A Complimentary Welcome Drink (because you deserve it!)
- A **10% Discount

Alright, buckle up buttercups, because we're diving HEADFIRST into the chaos that was my Boracay adventure at The Club Ten Beach Resort. Consider this less an itinerary and more a… well, a brain dump of sandy, sunburned memories.
Day 1: Arrival, Delusions, and Delayed Gratification
- Morning (Or What Passed for Morning): Manila to Caticlan. The flight? Let's just say it involved a near-death experience with a screaming baby and a surprisingly aggressive bag of peanuts. Arrived in Caticlan, and the instant humidity hit me like a warm, wet, and frankly, quite beautiful, slap in the face.
- The Ferry Fiasco: Getting to Boracay itself felt like a scene from a low-budget pirate movie. Imagine a rickety boat, the salty spray, and a queue that seemed to stretch into the next decade. "Paradise," I thought. "More like… patiently-waiting-in-a-line-adise."
- Check-in and the Initial Hope: Finally arrive at Club Ten. The lobby? Pretty. The pool? Instagram-worthy. My room? "Okay," was being generous. I'd booked a "beachfront view" which, with a liberal interpretation, meant "view of the coconut trees that marginally blocked the ocean."
- First Swim and Faceplant Redemption: The pool was divine. I gleefully dove in only to awkwardly swim directly into the water fountain and then promptly faceplant. My first impression was I needed to get off the booze and focus on my safety.
- Dinner Misunderstandings and Regret: Dinner at the resort restaurant. Ordered the seafood platter. What arrived looked suspiciously like the leftovers the ocean coughed up. The fish tasted… off. The lobster was rubbery. I choked one bite down and decided to eat the rice. It was a massive failure.
- Evening: Sundowners and Existential Dread: The sunset was, to be fair, breathtaking. Drink in hand, I stared at the waves. The sheer, overwhelming beauty of it all made me question every life choice that had brought me to this moment. That or maybe the cocktail was really hitting, I wasn't sure.
Day 2: Beach Bliss? Not Exactly.
- Wake-Up Call: Mosquitoes and Regret: Woke up to a symphony of mosquito bites and a new appreciation for insect repellent. My initial "beach goddess" vibe was replaced with a "slightly-sunburnt, itchy zombie."
- White Beach: The Good, The Bad, and the Very, Very Crowded: White Beach itself? Pristine. But also… packed. Like a can of sardines that had been left out in the sun too long. Finding a decent patch of sand was akin to winning the lottery. People, people everywhere!
- Sunscreen Fail and The Sunburn: Applied sunscreen, I thought. Apparently, my definition of "applied" differed from reality. By mid-morning, I was sporting a magnificent lobster-esque sunburn, complete with peeling skin and a newfound fear of hats.
- Lunch and the Unexpected Culinary Delight: I stumbled upon a little hole-in-the-wall eatery and had the most delicious Chicken Adobo I have ever tasted. It erased all the previous culinary fails.
- Watersports and the Near-Death Experience (Part II): Tried parasailing. The view was epic! But then, the wind picked up, the boat went a bit rogue, and I swear I almost brushed the tops of palm trees. Let's just say, I preferred the serenity of the pool water fountain after that.
- Evening: A New Friend and Late Night Rambling: Meet another solo traveler, Claire, and we bonded over our shared sunburn and questionable life decisions that brought us to Boracay. I don't remember the order of events after that. It involved a LOT of cocktails and a surprisingly deep conversation about the meaning of life.
Day 3: The Great Dive Fail and Other Disasters.
- The Dive That Never Was: Signed up for a scuba diving trip. Spent a considerable amount of time trying to get the gear on. Got seasick while trying to get to the dive spot. The dive instructor looked more terrified than I felt. I never went below the surface.
- Recovery and Reassessments: I spent the rest of the day curled up in my room, feeling sorry for myself. The dive trip was a total bust, and I felt like I was missing out.
- Sunset redemption (yet again): Saw the sunset on the beach again. It was truly beautiful, but I was still pissed off about the dive experience.
- Farewell meal: Had the best seafood dinner near the resort. It was so good, it almost made the earlier culinary experiences tolerable.
Day 4: Departure and the Bitter Sweetness of Goodbye
- Morning: Packing and the Sadness of Saying Goodbye: Packed up my things. I was really sad to leave. I'd had a truly beautiful and horrible experience.
- The ferry back to Caticlan: Another rickety boat, another lengthy queue. It all felt rather fitting.
- Departure: So Long, Boracay! (Until Next Time, Maybe?) The flight home was uneventful. I felt sunburned, mosquito-bitten, and slightly traumatized. But also… surprisingly happy. And already, I was plotting my return.
Final Thoughts:
Boracay, in all its messy glory, was an experience. The Club Ten? Well, it had its moments. This wasn't a perfect vacation, but it was mine. And honestly? I wouldn't have it any other way. Next time, though, I'm packing more sunscreen, a better sense of direction, and maybe a crash course in scuba diving. Or not. Maybe I'll just embrace the chaos.
And a warning: do as I say, not as I do.
Alicante's Hidden Gem: INNSiDE by Meliá's Stunning Porta Maris Secret!
Okay, So... What *IS* This Place, Really? And Why Is It "Secret?"
Alright, picture this: you're done with White Beach. Exhausted by the crowds, the hawkers, the sheer *humidity* of it all. Then, BAM! You discover Club Ten. It's tucked away on the quieter, ruggedly beautiful Diniwid Beach. The views? Oh. My. God. We talking ridiculously, postcard-worthy, "makes your jaw drop" kind of views. It's a *resort*, yes, but a chill, laid-back one. The whole "secret" thing? Well, it *was*. Now, thanks to Instagram (curse you and your perfectly curated feeds!), it's getting more popular. Still, it's a haven compared to the White Beach circus. Emphasis on *was* a secret. More on that later after I'm done ranting.
The Views! They're Supposed to Be Incredible... Are They? BE HONEST!
Okay, okay, let me get this off my chest: YES. The views are absolutely, unequivocally, *mind-blowingly* incredible. You know those Instagram shots that look too good to be true? Yeah, they're real. The sunsets? Forget it. They'll make you weep (I did, a little, when I first saw it. Sue me!). The way the colors explode over the ocean... it's just... pure magic. My *biggest* regret from my last trip? Not taking *enough* pictures. (And also, not staying longer – lesson learned.) There is this one rock formation, like a little island that looks like a sleeping turtle, that's perfect for the sunset view! Just you and the sunset!
Rooms: What's The Deal? Are They Actually Nice?
Look, this isn't the Ritz-Carlton, okay? (Thank GOD.) The rooms are clean, comfortable, and well-appointed. They have balconies with those aforementioned killer views (seriously, I could practically live on my balcony). Some of them are practically *on* the beach, which is amazing. Are they luxurious? Not necessarily. Are they perfect for relaxing, unwinding, and forgetting the world? Abso-freakin'-lutely. The aircon? Works great, which is a HUGE plus in Boracay heat. One tip: the higher up you are, the better the view (obvious, I know, but I *had* to say it).
Food and Drinks -- Spill the Tea! (Is it good, or are we doomed to overpriced hotel food?)
Okay, the food. It's decent. Not gourmet, but perfectly acceptable, with some really good stuff. (Their breakfast, especially the Filipino breakfast, is *chef's kiss*). The restaurant is right there, overlooking the beach, so you're basically eating with the best view in the world. And the cocktails... oh, the cocktails. They're not cheap, but they're generous pours and they *taste like vacation*. Definitely try the Mango Daiquiri (duh!) and maybe a Margarita (to be different). One time, I got a little carried away with the happy hour and may or may not have sung karaoke with the resort staff. No regrets! Mostly.
The Beach - Is it Swimmable? Clean? (Important Questions!)
Diniwid Beach is *fantastic*. It's quieter than White Beach, the sand is still that glorious white powder, and the water? Crystal clear. It's perfect for swimming, sunbathing, and just generally chilling out. The waves can be a little rougher than some of the calmer bays, which I actually *love*. Gives you a good tumble! You probably can't body surf but it'll do. Sometimes a bit of seaweed washes up, but the staff keeps it clean; it never bothered me.
What About The Vibe? Is It Party Central or... Chill?
Club Ten is definitely more on the chill side. You'll find a mix of couples, families, and solo travelers looking to escape the madness. It's not a place for wild partying. Think more sunset cocktails, relaxed conversations, and the sound of the waves lulling you to sleep. (Unless, like me, you get a little too enthusiastic with the happy hour, then the karaoke might get a little bit loud. Oops.) It's the perfect place to recharge, and I literally recharge.
Okay, Fine, You've Convinced Me. What's the Biggest Letdown?
Okay, here's the tiny, tiny, *minor* flaw: It's not *quite* as "secret" anymore. My last two trips, I’ve noticed a definite uptick in visitors. It's still a million times less crowded than White Beach, but the word is definitely out. Book in advance, especially if you want a room with a killer view. Also, service can be a *little* slow sometimes, but honestly, you're on island time. Just embrace it. And don't expect a super-slick, over-the-top experience; it's more about the location and the relaxed atmosphere.
Is it worth the money?
YES! Absolutely, unequivocally, worth every single penny. The views alone are worth the price of admission. The peace and quiet, the relaxed atmosphere, the comfy rooms… it's an investment in your sanity, I tell you. It's an absolutely amazing place to get away from the noise! Plus the sunset... oh man!
Last Question: Tips for a First-Timer?
* **Book in Advance:** Seriously. Don't wait. * **Request a Room with a View:** Trust me. * **Pack light:** You'll be doing a lot of walking around. * **Bring your own sunscreen and insect repellent:** You'll need them. * **Embrace Island Time:** Don't expect everything to happen instantly. * **Take a deep breath, and RELAX:** This is what you came here for. * **Don't be shy!** Make friends with the staff and other guests. They are the best! * **And for goodness' sake, go watch the sunset!** (Seriously, it's a must.)

