Unbelievable Turpan Dashizi: 7 Days Inn Secret Revealed!

7 Days Inn Turpan Dashizi China

7 Days Inn Turpan Dashizi China

Unbelievable Turpan Dashizi: 7 Days Inn Secret Revealed!

Okay, buckle up, because we're diving deep into the whirlwind that is Unbelievable Turpan Dashizi: 7 Days Inn Secret Revealed! This isn't your typical, sterile hotel review. This is me, a real person, spilling the tea (or maybe the oolong, considering the locale) on what's actually up at this place. And trust me, it’s a lot.

Let's be honest, that title is a mouthful, right? Sounds like something out of a spy novel. And you know what? Maybe it should be. Because finding a decent hotel review is like cracking a secret code these days. So, I'm going to make it simple: Is it worth it? Should you stay here? Here's the unvarnished truth, warts and all…

First Impressions: Accessibility (and the Initial Panic)

Alright, so first off, let’s talk accessibility. I’m not in a wheelchair, but I am traveling with a bad knee this trip, so the question of ease of access is important to me. The good news is, they do have facilities for disabled guests. Elevator? Check. But here's where things get a little… tricky. Some of the common areas felt a tad crowded to maneuver in, like I’m constantly bumping into something. It's not a deal-breaker, but definitely something to keep in mind.

The Room: My Sanctuary (and the Slightly Odd Smell)

Okay, the rooms. The rooms are, to be honest, a mixed bag. On the plus side? The internet is free and readily available. Plus, there's air conditioning, a necessity because trust me, Turpan is HOT. I mean, desert hot. You’ll be reaching for that air con the second you walk in, guaranteed. The bed? Pretty comfy. Closet? Decent size. But, and there's always a "but," there was a faint smell. Not terrible, mind you, just…unidentifiable. Like a hint of old carpet mixed with maybe, a little incense. I’m not sure what it was, but it gave my inner neat freak a little twitch.

  • Room Rundown: Air Conditioning: ✅ Alarm clock: ✅ Bathrobes: ✅ (Nice!) Bathroom phone: 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Who even uses these?) Bathtub: Check Blackout curtains: Crucial Carpeting: Present. Closet: Satisfactory Coffee/tea maker: 👍 Complimentary tea: 👍 Daily housekeeping: ✅ Desk: Useful Extra long bed: ✅ Free bottled water: ✅ (Bless!) Hair dryer: ✅ High floor: ✅ In-room safe box: ✅ Internet access – LAN: ✅ Internet access – wireless: ✅ Ironing facilities: ✅ Laptop workspace: ✅ (A lifesaver!) Linens: Clean Mini bar: 🤷🏻‍♀️ (Stocked-ish) Mirror: ✅ Non-smoking: ✅ On-demand movies: (I’m guessing you can stream your own stuff) Private bathroom: ✅ Reading light: ✅ Refrigerator: ✅ Safety/security feature: Yes Satellite/cable channels: ✅ Scale: Nope Seating area: Kind of Separate shower/bathtub: ✅ Shower: ✅ Slippers: ✅ Smoke detector: ✅ Socket near the bed: ✅ Sofa: ✅ Soundproofing: Decent Telephone: ✅ Toiletries: They do the job Towels: ✅ Umbrella: Why not? Visual alarm: (I didn’t need one) Wake-up service: ✅ Wi-Fi [free]: ✅ Window that opens: ✅

The Food Fiasco (and the Unexpected Delight)

Dining, drinking, and snacking… Oh boy, where do I even start? Let's commence with the initial confusion. The breakfast buffet was listed, but was more like a curated “meal box” (probably due to Covid, but not sure). There was a variety of (admittedly delicious) Asian food and a western breakfast, but more importantly, the coffee was good. Shockingly good. Sometimes, that's all you need, you know? The “a la carte” restaurant option was available, however, I prefer to eat with the locals, so I did not test this section. The poolside bar seemed like a nice addition to the hotel, but I did not visit this area. The snack bar was also available, but I did not visit this area.

Then came the fun part: food delivery service. I ordered some food to my room and it was delightful!

Ways to Relax: The Spa and the Steam Room (or My Wet, Sticky, and Un-Relaxing Experience)

The hotel has a spa, fitness center, and steam room; however, once in the spa, it gave me the heebie jeebies (did not feel clean), so I chose to use the steam room instead. Now, I like a good steam room as much as the next person, but this one… well, let's just say it could use some TLC. It was hot—like, really hot—and the tiles were a little…sticky. After a bit of sweating, I had to retreat; it was not a relaxing experience.

The Unexpected Perks and Quirks

  • The Staff: Okay, the staff… They're trying. Bless their hearts. Some are incredibly helpful, others… not so much. There were some serious language barriers at times. However, they always offer a helping hand and did their best to communicate and make me feel comfortable.
  • The "Secret Revealed" Element: I'm still not entirely sure what the "secret" is; I suspect it's the fact that the hotel is in Turpan, which, let's be honest, isn't exactly a bustling tourist destination. It's remote and quirky, but that's part of its charm.
  • The Little Things: The free water bottles were a lifesaver! The in-room safe was reassuring. And the fact they had a basic "convenience store" for forgotten toiletries was a bonus.

Cleanliness and Safety: The Sanitizer Symphony

Okay, important stuff: cleanliness. They were trying hard to sanitize. Hand sanitizer everywhere. Staff trained in safety protocol. Daily disinfection in common areas. They offer room sanitization opt-out, which I appreciated The hygiene certification was also a plus.

Services and Conveniences: The Mixed Bag

They offer a lot. From a 24-hour room service and concierge. Cash withdrawal on-site. A gift shop for souvenirs. Dry cleaning/laundry service. But I had to work for some of these aspects.

For the Kids:

Couldn’t tell you. Didn’t have kids with me.

Getting Around:

Free parking, taxi service, and airport transfer.

My Final Verdict and a Killer Offer!

Alright, the truth: Unbelievable Turpan Dashizi: 7 Days Inn Secret Revealed! is not perfect. It's a bit rough around the edges. BUT, it has character. And let’s not forget, we’re in Turpan, not the Ritz-Carlton. It’s cleanish, the staff is trying their best, and the location's excellent for exploring the region. If you're looking for a luxurious, flawless experience, look elsewhere. If you're looking for a decent, affordable place to stay while exploring the desert and don't mind a few quirks, give it a shot.

Here’s My Offer to You:

Okay, I'm feeling generous. If you're a bit adventurous, love a good story, and aren't afraid of a slight smell, here's the deal:

Book Unbelievable Turpan Dashizi: 7 Days Inn Secret Revealed! this month and get: Complimentary early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability), A free bottle of local wine, and my personal guarantee (though I can't guarantee it'll be a good bottle!) that you will have at least one memorable moment!

SEO Keywords:

  • Unbelievable Turpan Dashizi
  • 7 Days Inn Secret Revealed
  • Turpan Hotel Review
  • Turpan China
  • Accessibility Hotel
  • Clean Hotel
  • Free Wifi
  • Hotel Deal
  • Spa Hotel
  • Restaurant Hotel
  • 7 Days Inn
  • Turpan Budget Hotel
  • Desert Hotel China
  • Hotels in Xinjiang
  • Travel to Turpan

Happy travels!

Escape to Bali: Dave's Minimalist Paradise (Travelio Apartment)

Book Now

7 Days Inn Turpan Dashizi China

Okay, buckle up, buttercups, because this isn't your glossy brochure itinerary. This is my stab at conquering Turpan, China, in 7 days, and it's gonna be a wild one, I just know it. The 7 Days Inn is my base, and God help me, I hope the Wi-Fi is decent. I've heard it's the kind of place that screams "budget traveler," which me, I guess that's me now. Ready? Here we go…

Day 1: Arrival and the Great Wall of… Dust?

  • Morning (and the Hunger Games within): Grumbling stomach. Flight. Land. Turpan. Seriously, I'm pretty sure I saw more people packing bags of dried fruit than actual humans. Navigating the airport was… chaotic joy. Signage? Minimal. English? Nonexistent. I think I communicated using a combination of frantic gesturing and my best "Help! Where is the taxi?" face. Eventually, I found a taxi, albeit one driven by the guy who looked least likely to kidnap me.

  • Afternoon (and the Quest for the Inn): The 7 Days Inn. Found it! I swear, I sweated off a whole kilo of my body weight just finding it. Clean enough, I guess. The lobby smelled faintly of something that could be interpreted as air freshener. Or maybe just lingering cigarette smoke. Check-in was a lesson in patience. I'd forgotten my phrasebook, so my rudimentary Mandarin was put to the ultimate test. It was a conversation, a confusing one, more grunts and nods.

  • Late Afternoon/Evening (First Impressions and the Heat): First impressions? Turpan is… hot. Like, bake-an-egg-on-the-sidewalk hot. And dusty. My face felt permanently coated in a thin layer of grimy dirt. I ventured out for food and got lost. That's the charm of travel. Found a little noodle shop. Ordered something. It was… food. I think. It tasted, like, a million times better than it should, given the conditions I'm under. Went back to the hotel. My plan for tonight? Sleep. And maybe avoid getting eaten by giant desert spiders.

Day 2: The Flaming Mountains (And My Burning Spleen)

  • Morning (Sunrise and Sweat): Up early. The sun in Turpan doesn't mess around. It's like a giant spotlight, focused entirely on trying to melt you into a puddle of regret. I decided to tackle the Flaming Mountains. Good choice, I think.

  • Midday (and dehydration): The Flaming Mountains are… well, they're red. Like, fire-engine-red red. The heat? Intense. I didn't feel right. Water, I thought, that's what I need. I took a lot of pictures, the scenery is stunning, even if it's boiling my brain slowly. I am very, very tired.

  • Late Afternoon/Evening (The Long Slow Walk Back): Back to the hotel, a defeated figure, dripping sweat and thoroughly dehydrated. I think I might need a nap. And maybe a medical intervention. Food tonight? Something cold. And maybe something involving a lot of ice.

Day 3: The Bezeklik Thousand Buddha Caves (and the Quiet Reflection of a Hiker)

  • Morning (a journey through ancient rock): Today, I had some plan to visit the Bezeklik Thousand Buddha Caves. I was not wrong. The path to the caves felt like a walk back in time, and the quiet calm of a temple felt soothing.

  • Midday (And The Feeling Of Serenity): I felt calm, in a way that I haven't felt in a while. The beauty of these structures and murals just touched my heart, as if thousands of years have come to greet me at the same time.

  • Late Afternoon/Evening (My Feelings): I felt alive, and I felt good. I don't know why, but it all seemed so perfect. I went back to the hotel and ordered the best food I can, and then spend time making myself up to date.

Day 4: Karez Wells and the Sweetness of Survival

  • Morning (The Waterways): Today: Karez Wells. Because why not add freezing water into the mix of extreme heat? They're these ingenious underground irrigation systems. It was… fascinating. And thankfully, cooler than the surface. I swear, that water felt like actual life-giving ambrosia.

  • Afternoon (and the local life): I tried to venture out, and I did not find that easy. I felt a little lost. I wanted to ask for help, but there was no one who could communicate with me. Still, I found a spot, and sat there, eating some food I bought to keep me going.

  • Late Afternoon/Evening (The Quiet Before the Storm): Found a little restaurant. Ate some noodles, and enjoyed the quiet life. I should probably be more adventurous, but the thought of getting lost again? No thanks.

Day 5: The Emin Minaret (A Towering Misunderstanding)

  • Morning (The Tower of Power): Emin Minaret. This is supposed to be impressive. And it is. It's huge. Built by the Uyghurs. Stunning. I took pictures.

  • Afternoon (and the cultural differences): I kept noticing the cultural differences. Things are done so differently here. I am not used to that.

  • Late Afternoon/Evening (The long day): I felt tired. I'm not sure if I'm up for this kind of travel, which is the kind of thoughts I usually get in these situations.

Day 6: Jiaohe Ancient City (Ruins and Reflections of a Tourist)

  • Morning (Dusty Ruins): Jiaohe Ancient City. More ruins. I'm starting to feel like I'm on a real-life Indiana Jones adventure, except I'm the clumsy, dehydrated version. The wind was howling. Dust everywhere. I was covered in it. The scale of the place is impressive, though. Think of it as a city carved into the earth, deserted centuries ago.

  • Afternoon (and the slow realization): This travel? This is hard. The heat is relentless. The language barrier is… challenging. But I'm doing it. I'm seeing things. I'm experiencing life. And, dare I say it? I'm starting to find a strange sort of enjoyment.

  • Late Afternoon/Evening (Dinner): Dinner was another noodle adventure. And now, I'm sitting here at the hotel, watching the world go by.

Day 7: Departure (And the Sweet Smell of Freedom)

  • Departure (The End… Hopefully): Departure day. I pack. I manage to get a taxi (this time with a little less panic). The airport is… less chaotic, this time. Maybe I'm getting used to the chaos. Maybe I'm just delirious.

  • The Flight and the Ending Thoughts: On the plane. Looking out the window. Turpan is shrinking behind me. Was it amazing? Yeah, it was. Was it brutal? Absolutely. Would I do it again? Maybe. Eventually. After I've recovered from the heat, the dust, the confusion, and the constant feeling of being slightly lost. But yeah. Definitely. Because that’s what travel is, isn’t it? A beautiful, messy, sometimes frustrating, often exhilarating adventure. And Turpan? Turpan, you crazy, dusty, sun-baked city… you were something. Now, if you’ll excuse me, I need a long, cold shower. And a vacation from my vacation.

Wuhan Happy Valley Getaway: Unbeatable East Lake Inn Deals!

Book Now

7 Days Inn Turpan Dashizi China

Unbelievable Turpan Dashizi: 7 Days Inn Secret Revealed! - Or: My Brain on Desert Heat and Discount Noodles

Wait, what *is* this "Unbelievable Turpan Dashizi" even? Is it a cult?

Alright, settle down, folks. No cults involved (I *think*). "Turpan Dashizi" just means "Turpan Big Bazaar" in, well, the local lingo. It's essentially a massive marketplace in Turpan, Xinjiang, China – a real assault on the senses. Think vibrant colours, smells you can't quite name (sometimes good, sometimes... not), and so much stuff. We're talking everything from dried fruit (the *reason* to go, honestly) to knives to, you guessed it, knockoff designer bags. And the "7 Days Inn Secret"? Purely dramatic licence. This is just about my experience staying near the bazaar, and trust me, it was an experience. More like a daily descent into glorious, slightly sweaty chaos.

Oh, and the "unbelievable" part? Mostly refers to the sheer volume of vendors trying to sell you stuff. Prepare to haggle. My haggling skills resembled a toddler attempting brain surgery by the end of day two.

Why 7 Days Inn? Sounds... basic. Was it a prison cell, disguised as a hotel?

Okay, okay, let's be honest. 7 Days Inn is not the Ritz. It’s the budget option. But trust me when I say, after battling the Turpan heat (it was *brutal*, guys, like, step-outside-and-instantly-become-jerky brutal), the air conditioning, the running hot water and the clean-ish sheets were a freaking oasis. My room was small. The internet was patchy. The complimentary shampoo felt suspiciously like dish soap. But it was *mine*. It was a refuge from the fruit-seller who kept trying to sell me a pomegranate for the price of a small car. And sometimes, that's all you need. Plus, being close to the Dashizi meant I could roll out of bed (after a questionable breakfast of instant noodles with a fried egg – more on that later) and be face-to-face with adventure/carnage within minutes.

Prison cell? No. But I did spend a significant portion of my time avoiding eye contact with the hotel staff, hoping they wouldn't notice my increasingly unkempt appearance.

The Dried Fruit... TELL ME ABOUT THE DRIED FRUIT! Is it as amazing as I imagine?

YES. Absolutely, unequivocally, YES. The dried fruit is the *star* of the show. The reason I went. Think plump, juicy raisins, apricots that burst with flavour, dates that taste like caramel had a baby with a brownie… I may have gained five pounds in dried fruit alone. My luggage felt like a small orchard on the way home and, honestly, I regret *nothing*. The vendors let you sample everything (more or less – some of them are a little stingy) and the bargaining is a sport. I learned the hard way: “Can I have a small taste?” translates to “Prepare to be bombarded with offers you can't refuse.” I ended up with a mountain of dried mulberries, and I was honestly, deeply, completely happy about it.

My strategy? Act bewildered. Look lost. And offer *slightly* less than the asking price. Works like a charm. (Sometimes.)

So, the food. Besides the noodles... anything *good* to eat?

Ah, food. A mixed bag, my friends. The noodles, as mentioned, became a staple due to budget constraints (and because I couldn't quite figure out the local cuisine beyond 'meat on a stick'). There were delicious things, though! The local Uyghur cuisine is amazing. I ate the most phenomenal lamb skewers, slightly charred and seasoned with what I *think* was cumin and magic dust. There were also these flatbreads, baked in clay ovens, that were warm, fluffy, and perfect with a sweet, milky tea. But let's just say my stomach and I had a few... disagreements. Spicy food is *spicy*. And on one memorable occasion, I accidentally ordered a dish that appeared to be 90% chilli peppers.

The best advice: be adventurous, but pack some Pepto-Bismol. Trust me.

And, for the love of God, don't accidentally eat any of the unidentified street food that looks suspiciously like... well, I'm not sure *what* it looked like.

You mentioned the heat. How BAD was it, really? Did you melt? Did you see the desert?

The heat was a character in this travel story. It was *relentless*. I swear, I could fry an egg on my forehead. It's a desert, obviously, and it lives up the name. I saw the desert, alright. Mostly from the windows of my air-conditioned taxi, because venturing out felt like stepping into a furnace. Seriously, the air shimmered, the sun beat down like a judge's gavel, and I drank more water in those seven days than I usually do in a month. I did, however, manage a trip to the Flaming Mountains (yes, they’re real!). They're red sandstone formations that literally look like they're on fire in the right light. Incredible, but also... hot. Bring sunscreen, a wide-brimmed hat, and a strong sense of humour. And possibly a portable air conditioner.

Did I melt? Not entirely. But I did spend a lot of time looking like a damp rag.

Lessons learned? Regrets? Would you go back? (Please tell me you'd go back.)

Ah, the big questions. Lessons learned? Pack more sunscreen. Learn a few basic phrases in Mandarin and/or Uyghur (trust me, it helps… even if your pronunciation is atrocious). Don’t be afraid to try things. And *always* haggle. Regrets? Not buying MORE dried fruit. Not learning how to properly eat with chopsticks (I'm still mortified). And maybe skipping that spicy, chili-laden dish.

Would I go back? Absolutely, without a doubt. Turpan is a place that gets under your skin. It's chaotic, it's challenging, it's beautiful, and it's filled with surprises. It’s not a luxury holiday – it’s an adventure. It’s about the people, the culture, the sights and smells and bizarre experiences that become memories. I'm already plotting my return, armed with a stronger stomach, a better grasp of bartering, and a suitcase specifically for dried fruit. I need to return to the oasis in my mind.

And hey, maybe this time I'll actually master those chopsticks. Maybe. No promises.

You and the Haggling... Dig Deep! What was the craziest experience? (And did you win?)

Okay, this is where it gets REAL. There was a vendor, let's callHotels With Kitchen Near Me

7 Days Inn Turpan Dashizi China

7 Days Inn Turpan Dashizi China